FEBRUARY HOUSING INDICATORS
published on March 26, 2021 by Danielle McCurdy Hale
I am sharing the numbers from the GAR Bulletin.
These are the Monthly Housing Indicators for Georgia for the month of February. Higher home prices and low inventory continue to create multiple offer scenarios for buyers. Closed Sales increased by 9 percent year over year with median sales prices increasing by 15 percent.
- New Listings decreased 10 percent to 13,260
- Pending Sales were up 10 percent to 13,026
- Closed Sales were up 9 percent to 10,678
- Inventory levels shrank 54 percent to 17,091 units
- The Median Sales Price increased 15 percent to $230,000
- The Average Sales Price increased 18 percent to $318,351
- Days on Market was decreased 32 percent to 43 days
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 58 percent to 1.3 months
All information found in this blog post is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Real estate listing data is provided by the listing agent of the property and is not controlled by the owner or developer of this website. Any information found here should be cross referenced with the local county and state organizations.